Work with us in an exciting and supportive environment!
Front Desk Associate
Serving customers as a Front Desk Associate, you will:
- Attract and Retain members by consistently providing excellent customer service
- Responsible for interacting with employees, members, and guests in a manner aligned with the People, Places, and Programs components of the Exchange Standards
- Present a professional, positive image that reflects well on the organization.
- Greet and check in members with sincere hospitality and effective communication skills
- Responsible for having general knowledge of the club, amenities, programs, and useful information about the area
- Responsible for handling and recording cash and non-cash transactions
- Providing exceptional customer/ guest service and acting in a friendly/ helpful manner at all times.
- Handle guest complaints in a timely manner, and direct guest questions or concerns to the correct individuals
- Assist members in signing up for programs and activities.
- Answer all phones and direct calls to the appropriate staff
- Maintain clean and safe front desk area and any other related areas
- Assist membership where possible to help ensure their successful operation.
- Handle credit card/cash transactions
- Take member reservations for clinics, programs, or courts
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills:
- Being dependable, very friendly, enthusiastic, organized, and a great communicator.
- Minimum high school diploma required.
- Basic computer skills including Word and Excel; ability to learn Club Automation software.
$14/hour and up depending upon experience.
To apply: Email email@example.com with your resume and the subject line “Front Desk Application.”
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Part-time and full-time positions are available.
Starting at $5.25/hr + tips.
Contact email@example.com to apply.